Nikwax TX.Direct® Wash-In
The high performance waterproofer designed to enhance performance and revitalise the breathability of waterproof clothing. Easy to use in your washing machine or by hand, non flammable and PFC free.
For waterproofing rain gear
Easy to use wash-in waterproofing for all breathable waterproof clothing
Adds water repellency, revives breathability and reduces water absorbency without tumble drying
Enhances the performance of your gear, keeping you warmer and drier
Recommended for Gore-Tex®, Sympatex®, eVent®, Nikwax Analogy® and all other waterproof fabrics
Use Nikwax TX.Direct® Wash-In in a washing machine…
For best results remove all non-washable parts and always clean item(s) first with Nikwax Tech Wash® in a separate wash cycle. No need to dry item(s) before waterproofing. Shake well before use. Follow care label instructions.
- Remove all detergent build up from the detergent dispenser
- Place maximum of 2 clean garments in washing machine
- Use 100ml per garment
- Run 30°C synthetic cycle and slow spin
Do not machine-wash garments if taped seams have become dislodged.*
To maintain waterproofing always wash with Nikwax Tech Wash®. Do not use detergents.
*Faulty taped seams sometimes become detached on old or worn garments. They can be re-stuck using a proprietary clear glue after waterproofing and drying.
Nikwax TX.Direct® Wash-In can be applied by hand…
- Immerse 1 clean garment in 6L of hand-hot water in a bowl or sink
- Add 50ml of TX.Direct®
- Agitate to mix, leave to soak for 5-10 minutes, then agitate thoroughly
- Rinse with cold water until water runs clear
Nikwax TX.Direct® treated clothing needs no heat to develop Durable Water Repellency (DWR)…
- Air dry or tumble on a low setting if care label allows.