Nikwax Fabric and Leather Proof
High performance waterproofer designed to revitalise breathability of all combination fabric and leather footwear. Easy to apply by hand, non flammable and PFC free.
For waterproofing footwear
- Easy to use sponge-on or spray-on waterproofing for all fabric, leather and combination footwear
- Adds water repellency and revives breathability without softening leather
- Enhances the performance of your footwear, keeping your feet warmer and drier
- Recommended for Gore-Tex® and eVent®, Sympatex ® and all other waterproof combination footwear
Apply Nikwax™ Fabric and Leather Waterproof by hand..
- Clean the shoe with a damp brush to remove dirt. For greasy and difficult-to-remove stains, use Nikwax™ Shoe Cleaning Gel.
- Shake before use. Press the sponge until the lock is released.
- Apply generously to wet shoes.
- After 2 minutes, wipe off excess liquid with a cloth and leave the shoes to dry.
Always leave your shoes to dry naturally...
- Leave footwear to dry at room temperature.
- You can stuff paper into the toes of your shoes to absorb excess moisture; it should be replaced when it gets wet.
- Footwear should be kept away from fire and heaters; Drying too quickly may cause the leather to crack and the glued soles to come apart.