Boys Kids Ski Trousers Hire
We carefully select our ski wear based on its quality and durability. We work closely with brands including Protest, Marmot, Head. Although we are unable to state exactly the brand you will receive, our eye for excellence guarantees you won’t be let down.
Boys: Protest Spiket JR Snow Trousers
Meet the awesome Spiket JR by Protest. To make long glorious days on the slopes, you need to stay warm and dry. These awesome ski and snowboard trousers have 10K water resistance and 10g breathability. This basically means that while no water is getting in from the outside, moisture that builds up on the inside of the trousers is allowed to escape through the fabric. Another way to keep water out of your trousers is by taping the seams on the inside. In the Spiket JR, the seams are critically taped. These trousers are PFC-free in an effort to reduce the detrimental effect that this chemical has on our health and the environment. We use an environmentally friendly waterproofing method. These trousers have a regular fit and the waistband is adjustable so that you can get the best fit. The Spiket JR has detachable ski braces. These ski braces are handy for keeping your trousers in place, even when the action gets crazy. There is a loop at the waist that can be used to attach to the waist gaiter of your snow jacket. The side pockets are zippered and there are nylon inner cuffs at the ankles. There is also a short zipper at the ankle to make it easier to get your boots on and off. The perfect trousers for your winter adventure, the Spiket JR by Protest.
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: Order online
- Choose your hire item/s
- Select your hire duration & start date
- Fill in all your hire details
Step 2: Receive your delivery
- You will receive delivery tracking details once your hire is on its way to you
- Delivered straight to your door
- Item/s delivered in reusable packaging with all return instructions
Step 3: Enjoy it!
- Have fun with your hire item/s.
- Tag us in your adventures @snowclothinghire
Step 4: Return or purchase
- Return your hire item/s by simply popping them back in the reusable packaging, stick on the pre-paid returns label and drop it off at any DPD drop off location.
- Or you can arrange your own return (we do recommend using a tracked service)
- Purchase ‘the ultimate try before you buy’
- Extend your hire
TRY B4 YOU BUY
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY 'the ultimate try before you buy'
We do offer the opportunity to purchase the item you have hired from us with a discount applied (subject to availability). The purchase price after your rental is the current RRP less your hire fee paid.
If you are interested in purchasing your hire item, drop us an email to email@example.com with your order number & we will send you a quote.