The longest jacket sillouette in the collection combines femininity, elegance and innovative PrimaLoft® ThermoPlume® insulation that will keep you warm even when it is bitterly cold on the mountain.
Fashioned from a premium fabric with a 4-way mechanical stretch, the SABRINA JACKET means you don’t have to sacrifice your style to the elements.
With its 2-way, water repellent YKK AquaGuard® center front zipper, you can open the jacket from both the top and the bottom.
It’s easy to keep your essentials safe in a jacket that has hand pockets and a ski pockets with YKK zippers, as well as a mesh goggle pocket and a media pocket with a YKK zipper inside.
Offered with a fully adjustable fixed hood and snow gaiter, the SABRINA JACKET has adjustable sleeve cuffs with soft and stretchy jersey inner cuffs that are crafted from an Italian fabric that is used in HEAD’s midlayer products.
If you´re looking to keep yourself as warm as possible, the Sabrina jacket can do it. This snow jacket is integrated with Primaloft ThemaPlume insulation for warm insulation, no matter how low the temperature is.
It comes with a slightly longer cut, an adjustable hood and a removable snow gaiter, thus adjusting to what you need at any time. Available in five different colors, the Sabrina jacket is as elegant as it is functional for perfectly dry and warm ski days and nights. Features:
- Adjustable fixed hood and snow gaiter
- Water repellent 2-way YKK AquaGuard® centre front zipper
- Hand pockets and ski pass pocket with YKK zippers
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs with soft and stretchy jersey inner cuffs
- Mesh goggle pocket and media pocket with YKK zipper inside
- PrimaLoft®® ThermoPlume® insulation (synthetic down) fully taped seams
- 100% Polyester
- 2-layer with 4-way mechanical stretch, W/P
- 20‘000 mm, MVP 20‘000g/m 2 /24h
- 100% Polyester
- PrimaLoft®® ThermoPlume & PrimaLoft®®
- Black Eco, 100gr (hood)
- 83% Polyester, 17% Polyurethane wicking finish